Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the top companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia's premier tourist resort, Genting Highlands Resort - City of Entertainment.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Formulate and review accounting processes/policies throughout the Company to ensure accounting and financial reports accurately reflect the conditions of the business and provide reliable information for control and management purposes.
- Directs preparation of budgets, review budget proposals and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Provides management with timely reviews of organisation’s financial status and progress in its various activities and programs.
- Ensure business continuity and regulatory responsibility as well as adherence to all laws, statutes and regulations of Malaysia
- Co-ordinate, monitor and to ensure continuous ISO certification for the Finance Department.
- Handle special/ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- A good degree in Accounting or related professional qualifications.
- Must be MIA member.
- Minimum 6 years accounting experience and 1 year experience at managerial level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Meticulous, highly organized and strong leadership qualities.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Experience in ISO certification is an advantage
- Computer literate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing