Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the leading companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia’s premier tourist resort destination, Resorts World Genting.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- To handle daily operation in the customs matters.
- To assist administration tasks and correspondence on daily customs , shipment and insurance arrangement for overseas purchases.
- To prepare monthly report to the Malaysian Stastic Department on importation of overseas goods.
- To travel to Customs stations at KLIA Airport, Port Klang & PutraJaya to attend customs matter.
- Minimum Diploma with 2 years working experience in Shipping and Air freight shipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Typing and computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Able to work independently and capable to calculate customs taxes.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing