|E-Genting Sdn Bhd is a member of the Genting Group, Malaysia’s leading corporation and one of Asia’s best-managed multinationals. At E-Genting Sdn Bhd opportunities for advancement are excellent for those who excel in their performance.
- Perform daily administration and management to ensure daily operations are run smoothly and efficiently
- Organise and handle office related work such as in-coming calls, office supplies, mails, faxes, reports, documentation, slides for presentation, follow-up tasks and other ad-hoc assignments
- Monitor and review contracts/agreements and ensure all filings and correspondences are in order
- Prepare monthly financial and statistical reports
- Liaise with various departments on administrative activities
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the related field
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- A team player yet able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Resourceful with multi-tasking ability
- Computer literate with strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing