Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the leading companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia’s premier tourist resort destination, Resorts World Genting.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Control the whole soft count process daily including accountability of all monies, chips warrants, plaques, program vouchers and chips.
- Able to make recommendation to improve in the control procedures and efficiency of soft count process.
- Responsible to monitor the movement of all count personnel and machinery in soft count room.
- Assured the conduct of soft count processes is in according to the policy and procedures set.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Possess good written and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skill.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing