|Genting Berhad is the holding company of GENTING or the Genting Group, recognised as one of Asia’s leading and best-managed multinationals. GENTING is involved in the leisure & hospitality, power generation, oil palm plantation, property development, biotechnology and oil & gas related activities.
At GENTING, we take a genuine interest in you. Opportunities for advancement are excellent for those who excel in their performance. Take the challenge, build your career with us and enjoy the uniqueness of being part of the visionary strength of Genting.
- Experience in full spectrum of Human Resources functions especially in Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Training & Development
- Responsible for workforce planning & recruitment
- Facilitate organisation's transformation activities
- Support the effective management of human resources performance & compensation
- Participate in special HR projects (e.g. HRIS or change management projects)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Training & Development, Psychology or Business Admin.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Human Resources or with consulting practice background.
- Strong in project management, field research methodology, data analysis, report writing, presentation, consultation and facilitation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to work
We offer competitive remuneration package and dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
View Location Map
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing