Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the leading companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia’s premier tourist resort destination, Resorts World Genting.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Ensure efficient and effective management of the outlet to achieve the budgeted revenue with reasonable operating cost.
- Responsible to establish operating policies & standards to ensure compliance.
- Oversee outlet daily operation and administration such as report compilation and manpower management.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by continually upgrading products and services with new ideas and concepts
- Ability to develop and manage annual budget and business plan aligning with the Hotel business plan & strategies.
- 6 years experience in the Hospitality or F&B industry with minimum 2 years at executive level in entertainment outlet environment, preferably with related Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality Management or related education qualifications.
- Possesses full knowledge in beverage especially hard liquor.
- Sound knowledge of ISO, HACCP and EHS principles
- Ability to converse in Mandarin or Chinese dialect will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and skills in reporting writing and analyzing of data.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing