Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the leading companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia’s premier tourist resort destination, Resorts World Genting.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Check & monitor the department practices a standardize and consistent way in handling general enquiries from internal & external customers, carrying out facilities, equipment and building repair & maintenance works, schedule servicing or preventive maintenance works, breakdowns and during emergency repairs and conducting premises cleaning, washrooms upkeep and general public areas cleanliness.
- Ensure the administration of all lease out in pertaining to the Tenancy Agreement, renewal offer and related Finance matters is running efficiently through an established procedure and adopting a computerized system – SAP TMS.
- Responsible for creating promotional activities, advertising plus entertainment shows & performances to drive traffic to the First World Plaza. Soliciting sponsorship & suitable business partners for event collaboration on festive occasion. Includes securing interest from rental of retail space concourse on promotional activity for added revenue & atmospheric shopping
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related to Tenancy & Leasing Management.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Property Management or equivalent.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing