Join a team of human capital practitioners in our continuous effort to attract talented employee and to support the retention initiatives of the company. As an Assistant Manager/Manager, you will report directly to the AVP/VP, Human Resources.
- Work closely with various departments in the company as a strategic partner in term of their manpower needs and provide workforce planning advice in accomplishing the company business vision.
- Develop and maintain the recruitment process which including regular Company’s manpower status report to the Management and provide solutions to close the manpower needs gap.
- Maintain quality professional relationships with recruitment agencies and review their services in meeting the company’s manpower demand.
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implement the appropriate best practices within the company.
- Review and constantly monitor the recruitment strategies, channels, social media and materials to ensure cost effectively of the recruitment process for different job profiles and functions in the Company.
- Ensure the manpower requisition from hiring department and the staffing process strictly follows the company’s policy and manpower budget.
- Keep abreast of current manpower or labour related legislation and implements required changes to keep the recruitment process compliance.
- Review, develop, propose, implement and manage the Company’s Compensation & Benefit policies, procedures and processes in motivating the employees to achieve the company goals with balanced in business consideration.
- Manage the compensation and benefit administration including group insurance, performance appraisal, yearly increment and bonus as well as ad-hoc projects such as job evaluation and salary review.
- Keep abreast of current Compensation & Benefit best practices in the industry through market surveys and benchmarking and monitors the related legislation to ensure compliance.
- Manage and develop a quality team of HR recruiters and Compensation and Benefit specialist.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree is required preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Sociology or Psychology.
- At least 5 years Human Resources related working experience as HR generalist or specialist in compensation & benefit operations or manpower management preferably with minimum 2 years in management capacity.
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills yet meticulous and analytical.
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment and common sense.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing