Genting Group is one of Malaysia's leading corporations and one of Asia's best-managed multinationals. The Group has grown to be a key player in the business activities of hotels and resorts, plantations, properties, power generation, oil & gas, electronic commerce and information technology development.
At Genting, we take a genuine interest in you. Opportunities for advancement are excellent for those who excel in their performance.
Take the challenge, build your career with us and enjoy the uniqueness of being part of the visionary strength of Genting.
- Manage the preparation of group financial statements as well as other finance related matters.
- A member of MIA/MICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of FRS and compliance with statutory requirements
- Knowledge of consolidation will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of post qualifying working experience in related field
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and able to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Possess high degree of self-motivation, result-oriented and able to work independently
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing