Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the leading companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia’s premier tourist resort destination, Resorts World Genting.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- To carry out the day-to-day First World Plaza operations & 3rd party tenants affair & operations in the Resort which includes facilities repair & maintenance, housekeeping, account manager system, event & activities & others under controlled conditions in accordance with the relevant defined procedure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Job role in Property Management or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): ISO9001:2008 & HACCP.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing