Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the top companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia's premier tourist resort, Genting Highlands Resort - City of Entertainment.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Ensure timely preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Responsible in financial management activities including monthly management reports and coordinate the preparation of yearly budget for the Group.
- Formulate and review accounting processes/policies throughout the Company to ensure accounting and financial reports accurately reflect the conditions of the business and provide reliable information for control and management purposes.
- Ensure business continuity and regulatory responsibility as well as adherence to all laws, statutes and regulations of Malaysia
- Liaison with auditors, tax agents and company secretary and other statutory bodies/authorities.
- Handle special/ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- A good degree in Accounting or related professional qualifications.
- Minimum 6 years accounting experience and 1 year experience at managerial level in auditing/accounting, preferably from big accounting firm and/or public listed company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Well versed with Financial Reporting Standards and group consolidation. Knowledge in US GAAP is an added advantage.
- Meticulous, highly organized and strong leadership qualities.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing