Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the top companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia's premier tourist resort, Genting Highlands Resort - City of Entertainment.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
- Assist in general accounting function.
- Assist in handling accounts receivable and income audit function.
- Ensure all documents are filed accordingly and assist in any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM/LCCI/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U or Diploma/Certificate in Accounting/Finance/Banking or ACCA/CIMA/MICPA Level 1 or equivalent.
- Those with related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Able to write and converse in English.
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Ms Word and Excel.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing