Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing of payroll services as well as retail products and service packages to Business and Corporate clients.
- Provide support for initial stage of payroll services implementation, including onsite support.
- Drive relationship management and business development with new and existing Business and Corporate customers.
- Actively and continuously contribute to improvements in retail products and service packages.
- Monitor and track response to marketing activities as well as sales performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, post graduate diploma or professional degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/ Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience in Retail and Business/Commercial banking.
- Excellent communication and language skills, especially in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fast learner with basic knowledge of banking products and services.
- Excellent sales and networking skills with wide Business and Corporate client contact base.
- Able to work independently, result driven and highly self motivated.
- Great interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and enjoys meeting people.
- Good analytical skills and innovative thinking.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)