Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Continuously expand on new customer base and close Mortgage deals through referrals from customers and/or through personalized/advisory services provided to achieve monthly sales target set.
- Advice customers on the credit requirements, products features and benefits of AmBank's Mortgage/consumer banking products.
- Follow up with customers on incomplete applications form or documents required and resolve customers issues (if any) upon submission of Mortgage Loan application.
- Provide service to appointed Real Estate Agents/Developers.
- Maintain and uphold service standards set by the management and uphold corporate responsibilities at all times.
- Ensure total compliance with AmBank's policy and processes.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in selling banking consumer products.
- Candidates with no experience in banking sales but possess solid experience in direct selling of consumer products/ services OR candidates who have good network with Solicitors/ Developers/ Real Estate Agents will also be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales drive, with the ability to influence and convince customers.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)