Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Develop business with new suppliers from different industries, including construction, transportation and telecommunications by building and maintaining good relationships and close rapport.
- Continuously expand new customer base and close business deals through referrals from customers and/or through personalized/advisory services provided to achieve monthly sales target.
- Advise customers on credit requirements, product features and benefits of AmBank’s industrial hire purchase/general working capital/equipment and property financing banking products.
- Follow up with customers on incomplete application forms or documents and resolve customer issues (if any) upon submission of loan application.
- Maintain and uphold service standards set by the management and corporate responsibilities at all times.
- Ensure compliance with AmBank’s policy and processes.
- A recognised degree preferably in Business Studies, Economics or Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling banking products.
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, with strong persuasion skills and passion for sales and marketing.
- Target driven and works well under pressure.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)