Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Analyze and support the design, development, testing, roll-out, maintenance and support of Risk Watch and VIPER Systems, its subsystems and integrations
- Candidate must possess a at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 years experience in application development and support areas
- Ability to plan applications strategy and approach and good communication skill
- Able to work independent with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record and familiar with the following programming languages : SQL, VB, UNIX and SHELL Script
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience maintaining banking applications is an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)