Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Analyze and support the design, development, testing, roll-out, maintenance and support of Model Execution Platform Project ("MEP"), its subsystems and integrations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3 years experience in application development and support areas
- Ability to plan applications strategy and approach and good communication skill
- A self-starter, strong drive, good attitude and able to work independently
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record and familiar with the following programming languages : DataStage 8.1 and above, MS SQL, AIX and/or SHELL Scripting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience maintaining banking applications is an advantage
- Knowledge in retail and non retail banking products and risk management will be an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)