We strive to make a difference in your life.
Let us make you smile.
At AmBank Group, we continuously seek outstanding individuals with a strong interest in financial markets and services. Energetic individuals with a broad mix of skills and performance–driven mindset to join some of the finest minds in the financial services industry.
Together with our strategic partner, the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), we are looking at a brighter future. You can be a part of our drive to achieve even greater heights of excellence.
Come join us on our journey! Be part of a dynamic financial services group and raise the bar to achieve your highest career aspirations. Be part of AmBank Group.
- Supervise and monitor progress of your team member in the execution of audit activities according to the approved audit assignments/plans
- Assist the Associate Audit Directors in the preparation of the annual audit plan.
- Review audit findings and prepare draft audit report for the Associate Audit Directors and/or Audit Directors review.
- Assist the Associate Audit Directors or Audit Director in the discussion of audit findings and recommendations with the Senior Management or Department Heads
- Basic degree preferably in business accountancy or Master degree
- Certified Credit Professional and Professional Accountancy from recognized professional bodies
- A minimum of 7 years experience in internal and/or external audits
- Experience in the audit within Financial Industry is an added advantage
- Possess good analytical and risk management skills
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
View Location Map
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)