AmInvestment Bank Group, Malaysia’s premier investment banking group with a track record of financial strength and continued growth, is aggressively embarking on a drive to build domestic and regional presence in the financial market place.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities with us.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the accounting operations and budgeting relating to the private banking business. In addition, you will ensure prompt and accurate cash management and reconciliations.
- A recognised degree in Accounting, Finance, or other equivalent professional accounting qualifications
- A minimum of three to five years' relevant managerial experience in asset management or the unit trust industry
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework set by the Securities Commission and other relevant authorities
- Able to work independently and make prompt judgments and decisions
- Possess positive attitude, capable of meeting deadlines and is proactive, with a critical eye for detail
- Analytical with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
View Location Map
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group (23742-V)