Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Manage a team of Direct Sales Executives to actively promote and market AmBank’s credit cards to achieve monthly sales targets
- Plan events and road shows
- Prepare performance reports
- The successful candidate will receive a monthly basic salary, mobile phone allowance, mileage claims, medical benefits, annual leave entitlements, as well as performance commissions and incentives
- Minimum qualification of diploma or degree with managerial experience
- Top performers from other financial institutions will be considered (with supported documents) if without managerial experience
- Posses good communication and interpersonal and leadership skills
- Confident, independent, and resourceful
- Working experience at a managerial level will be an added advantage
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)