Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Attend to customers’ requests for credit card and personal loan from AmBank Contact Centre or other units in Card Services.
- Prepare back-up for customers’ enquiries via email or customer service counter (whenever necessary).
- Exercise discretionary authority in accordance to the prescribed guidelines and ensure compliance with internal procedures, Anti Money Laundering Act (AMLA) and Bank Negara guidelines and regulations.
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects/tasks/duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Report to Team Leader- Fulfillment Unit, Customer Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in customer service/customer support.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Good customer service skills and results oriented.
- Good English writing skills.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)