Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To co-ordinate and manage the Performance Measurement framework with continuous process improvement and quality of the services deliverables are achieved at all time
- To work with Group Organizational Development (GOD) on the Dashboard framework and performance management plan for lending operations, particularly on the critical cross functional area
- To assist all functional units within Lending Operations to execute the process improvement and Manning capacity planning
- To guide and support functional unit within Lending Operations to define their operations definition for respective functional unit
- To review the key processes for further improvement
- Candidate possess a Bachelor's degree, post graduate, diploma, professional degree or master degree in Banking or Financial
- Certification or Trained on Quality improvement methodology i.e 6 Sigma, ISO and process related project management
- At least 2 to 3 year(s) of supervisory experience in the Financial services, particularly on performance management/service quality would be added advantages
- Strong in MS-Excel/MS-Access or any data mining tools
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)