Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To review existing credit risk policies arising from the provision of treasury products
- Prepare new policies and procedures to ensure that credit risk aspects are fully explored, documented and mitigated relating to treasury products
- To prepare new policies and conduct gap analyses between new policies and current policies
- Conduct briefing on new policy and procedures in managing credit risk to fellow risk managers
- Identify the major areas for staff and self-improvement and design training program to address then and monitor progress of the program
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in any field
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Treasury products
- Good organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills desirable but not essential
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to priorities daily workload to ensure timely completion of duties
- Ability to work independently
- Perform according to prescribed procedures
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)