Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Manage all branch renovation projects and fit-out works from design stage to implementation
- Ensure timely completion and quality projects are delivered within the approved budget
- Recommend entry strategies for potential/new/developing areas in ensuring bank presence
- Conduct analysis on the identified area business profiles, customer life style and trends to determine the type of branch outlet to be set up in the specific locality
- Prepare proposal papers for presentation to Management and Board for approval
- Minimum qualification of diploma/bachelors degree in Architecture, Building, Interior design or any related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in interior design and fit out works.
- Possess good leadership quality and Project management skills. The ability to apply project time, cost, quality, risk and integration management to the project would be advantageous.
- Strong relationship management and Interpersonal skills with a pleasant disposition and natural enthusiasm in service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)