AmInvestment Bank Group, Malaysia’s premier investment banking group with a track record of financial strength and continued growth, is aggressively embarking on a drive to build domestic and regional presence in the financial market place.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities with us.
You will be responsible for loan administration functions and ensuring that security documentation arrangements for credit facilities granted are in accordance to the regulatory and Bank guidelines/policies. In addition, you will provide proactive quality service in handling clients’ enquiries.
- A recognised degree in Business Administration, Management or Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in consumer/commercial loan documentation or credit marketing and processing in the banking or financial services industry
- Sound knowledge of the common security requirements with exposure to Silverlake loan system will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Analytical, detail oriented, values accuracy and has strong sense of initiative and ownership in achieving results
- A team player and able to work under tight deadlines
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
View Location Map
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group (23742-V)