Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Strategize, plan, direct initiatives for sales planning which involves strategy planning, budgeting, target setting, sales and marketing intelligence to be in line with Organisation’s strategy for a targeted sales and marketing drive in order to maximize income growth, quality and potential profit in assets and cross sell ratio.
- Overseas campaign and sales event management from a business requirement perspective and work collaboratively with sales unit across AmBank Retail Business providing advice on sales campaigns, target achievement and sales budgeting.
- Degree holder majoring in Commerce/Marketing/Economics or Mathematics
- 5 to 8 years working in Banking
- Broad knowledge of customer management process and operations
- Possess a wide network of established business contacts
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills with strong follow through abilities
- Good communication skill
- Strong negotiation, influencing with good inter-personal skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)