Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Prepare sales strategy and business plan for the region to meet their targets.
- Develop and execute sales tactics for the region to meet the Group’s overall business strategy.
- Provide leadership and guidance to sales teams in the assigned areas by acting as coach, mentor, manager and motivator.
- Monitor sales team performance to ensure sales targets are met, and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Regional Managers to ensure seamless coaching and resolution of sales staff issues.
- Identify competency gaps and conduct sales clinics to supplement coaching needs for sales staff.
- Work with Human Resource and regional staff on sales staff recruitment and retention programmes.
- Advice Regional, Zone and Branch Managers to devise branch sales strategies and tactics.
- Communicate performance expectations effectively to all sales teams and Branch Managers.
- Review business cases and provide recommendations to the team.
- Identify business opportunities and effective sales channels, and work closely with business partners to drive regional sales force.
- Degree holder (preferably in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent). However, those without qualification but with relevant sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing sales teams in Wealth Management, Banking, Insurance or Unit Trust industry/agency.
- Sound knowledge of investments, unit trust, insurance, structured products, the stock market and or debt capital market.
- Excellent training skills and proven record in managing sales teams.
- Able to communicate at all levels and possess good people management skills.
- Good presentation skills and experience in public speaking.
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, committed, with a desire to achieve goals and targets.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)