Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Execute day-to-day branch service and operational matters.
- Ensure that the branch service and operations transactions are in compliance with internal/external policies, guidelines and regulations.
- As part of the branch team, responsible for branch performance by providing own sales leads and cross-selling of the branch products, as well as encouraging cross-selling among branch personnel.
- Manage the branch service and operations personnel by providing direction and guidance to ensure delivery of quality service and excellent customer service.
- Manage and coach the performance of service and operations staff.
- Perform customer service functions.
- Degree/diploma in any discipline, or related working experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to converse in other languages or local dialects will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant disposition and natural enthusiasm for customer service.
- Fresh graduates may apply.
- Those without the necessary qualifications but with relevant experience in the financial services industry will be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)