Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- The executive will be responsible for minimising credit risk undertaken by the Mortgage Division by conducting credit evaluation and making sound recommendations on Mortgage proposals.
- Evaluate credit applications/proposals based on the Bank’s existing lending guidelines, which include the following:
- - Ensure all required documents/information pertaining to a particular mortgage application are in order.
- - Ensure each mortgage application is in compliance with lending guidelines and is within the borrower(s)’s eligibility.
- Perform CCRIS, CTOS check, BIS check and Repayment Capability Ratio (RCR) calculation for each mortgage application and accurately update such information in AmWINS.
- Make sound recommendations for mortgage loan approvals as well as the loan’s terms and conditions based on the Bank’s existing lending guidelines, within stipulated turnaround time.
- Maintain and uphold service standards set by the management and uphold corporate responsibilities at all times.
- Ensure total compliance with AmBank’s policy and processes in managing outsourcing portfolio.
- A recognised degree majoring in Banking and Finance or equivalent.
- Possess CCP Certification
- Experience in credit processing or back-end operations in a banking environment is essential; knowledge in mortgage products and services will be an added advantage.
- High level of integrity; must be meticulous in handling data and documentation.
- Able to work independently under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)