Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Market loan products to SMEs as well as cross sell AmBank’s consumer banking products.
- Perform field visit/inspection as and when required.
- Prepare credit proposals which involve, amongst others, financial analysis, credit and trade checks as well as industry analysis.
- Follow up on loan documentation and other disbursement related matters.
- Build and improve business relationships with customers and stakeholders including legal authorities, bankers, and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with AmBank’s policies and procedures.
- A recognised degree preferably in Business Studies, Economics or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years experience for Executive and 4 years experience for Senior Executive, preferably in marketing and processing of loan products.
- Possess good writing and analytical skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate fluently in other languages or local dialects will be an added advantage.
- Preferably with own transport.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)