Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's Degree in Law
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Thorough knowledge of general banking procedures and the technical intricacies of specialised products and systems of the relation functional business
- Meticulous and strong analytical legal skills
- Sound and dependable judgment on legal issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)