Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
To lead a team of 10-15 system analysts and programmers to:
- Work with the head of department to define and implement a robust, flexible, and scalable enterprise data warehouse architecture integrating all related components (i.e., Data Quality tool, Data Warehouse, ETL, BI)
- Work closely with Data Modeler and Business/DQ analysts as a team to deliver business requirements which meet user expectations and leverage fully on the technical infrastructure
- Proactively identify and continuously improve on existing DW operations
- Lead the technical design team to develop technical specifications which meet business/data requirement
- Lead a team of system analysts and programmers to deliver comprehensive and innovative solution (in application and data) on time and within budget
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations, balancing between fulfilling business requirements and timely delivery of quality solutions
- Able to manage off-shore activities
- Manage face to face internal IT colleagues (ITRIS)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Minimum 12 years working experiences working in IT field in general
- Minimum 5-8 years in project and team management (10-15 people)
- Good understanding/exposure to Banking knowledge/products
- Worked in enterprise wide environment
- Implemented an enterprise wide data warehouse
- Knowledge of EDW knowledge/experience
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse/ MIS technology
- Good understanding and appreciation of Data Governance in organization
- Deep understanding of software development life cycle methodology
- Strong inter-personal skills and communication skill (to communicate effectively with business users, team members, and management)
- Exposed and posed good understanding of banking knowledge
- Ability to work in a unstructured environment and strong ability to adapt to new environment
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)