Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Lead, manage and drive sales performance in order to achieve team sales target
- Execute new assignments in line with strategy to fulfill company’s objective
- Exercise strict supervision on overall operations and business activities
- Establish and maintain good rapport with Government bodies and others to expand personal financing business opportunity
- Monitor and review service manning level adequacy by working closely with the Regional Office in reaching the optimum manning level
- Ensure department’s operation is in line with corporate business objective and in compliance with the internal procedures and guideline, and external regulatory
- Recognised degree or diploma in any field. Those without tertiary qualification who has relevant sales experience and management skills may also be considered
- Good business planning and implementation skill with sound understanding of strategic thinking/planning
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to motivate others, agile and adaptable to changes
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong interpersonal skill and able to communicate well at all level
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)