Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include retail banking, business banking, corporate and institutional, investment banking, regional business, treasury & markets business, Islamic banking and insurance. At the AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover a world of opportunities with us.
- Provide database administration services to users and operation support
- Ensure maximum uptime of application system as expected in the service level agreement
- Develop technical enhancement and documentation on database aspect for project deployment and operation
- Install and upgrade the database software i.e. Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, DB2 and My SQL
- Key person in troubleshooting, maintaining and ensuring the technical components of the system are integrated to provide maximum efficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in database environment
- Posses at least 2 years' hands on experience on MS SQL or DB2 (LUW) RDMS
- Knowledge in other RDMS such as Oracle, Sybase and MY SQL will be an added advantages
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fresh graduates with good academic credentials (CGPA 3.00 and above) are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)