Achieving a high performing organisation is dependent on the calibre of professionals we hire. The Transaction Banking AmGraduate Programme (AmGP) will provide the start to many exciting and successful careers within Transaction Banking.
Come join us on our journey! Be part of a dynamic financial services group and raise the bar to achieve your highest career aspirations. Be part of AmBank Group.
Successful incumbent will be required to participate in the classroom and on-the-job training experiences, learn new skills and demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities.
We take graduates from financial/business/science disciplines such as Accounting/Finance, Economics, Investment, Islamic, and Business Admin. We look for people who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or equivalent in any discipline above
(Those with Master's degree are highly encouraged to apply)
- Graduates with maximum of one(1) year working experience with the above qualifications may also apply
- Strong leadership qualities and analytical skills
- Applicants can now apply for the September 2012 Transaction Banking AmGraduate Programme.
- The closing date is 17th August 2012
- Applications received after the closing date will be kept in view for future openings
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Are friendly, ethical, and act with integrity
- Are self-aware and learn quickly
- Embrace challenge and complexity
- Are not afraid to question the norm and create change
- Have a real passion to succeed
We have the right environment for you!
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)