Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Perform corporate and key merchant recruitment to grow merchant sales to achieve annual sales and revenue targets for acquiring business.
- Maintain and acquire new relationships with key merchants particularly for insurance merchants and key corporate accounts.
- Analyse and identify opportunities to drive merchant sales and penetration within existing portfolio of customers.
- Handle merchant inquiries and resolve problems and requests (e.g. payment, terminal, chargeback, Merchant Discount Rate (MDR)).
- Maintain close liaison with Merchant Support and Operations to continuously enhance merchant relationships by providing outstanding service deliveries.
- Monitor and analyse merchant sales performance, and ensure that results are on track. If otherwise, to identify problems/issues and rectify them.
- Support Marketing department with card members privileges sourcing, cards usage programmes, and branding via point of sales material awareness.
- Support key projects that drive sales, market share and brand presence.
- Ensure compliance in all internal and external dealings with customers, partners and regulators.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree, post graduate\advance diploma or its equivalent.
- Relevant 1-2 years working experience in sales and marketing environment, preferably from financial services, insurance, card services industry.
- Preferably with experience in managing key accounts. Knowledge of merchant business is an added advantage.
- A proven team-worker who delivers outcomes through working hand-in-hand with peers and subordinates in a result-driven environment.
- Self-confident with good communications and presentation skills.
- Possess own transport.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)