Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Process, approve or decline credit card transaction request from merchants, branches or other acquirers.
- Perform blocking or unblocking of cards.
- Perform fraud detection and transaction analysis by reviewing Online Fraud Detection System.
- Process urgent temporary increase in credit limit request.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Ensure all decisions are consistent and within the Bank’s credit policies and guidelines.
- Candidate must possess a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Working experience in banking or customer service will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work on shift - 24hrs.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)