Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Production of risk management reports to the Portfolio Management & Credit Policy Committee, Chief Executive Officer Meeting, Retail Banking Management Committee and Business Heads
- Support preparation of MIS dashboard for credit scoring reporting, approval rate volume, approval deviation or capping monitoring, portfolio segmentation analysis and portfolio management review
- Support team's Data-warehouse mining or data management, Business Intelligence tool, IFRS, Basel II, scoring, stress test and reporting improvement initiatives
- Undertake other ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned from time to time
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Finance, Engineering or any other related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in financial institution, especially within retail credit risk management or data management unit areas
- Competency in SAS, SQL programming or other equivalent programming skills. Exposure in BI tool and EDW 3NL (3rd Normal Form) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Power Point
- Meticulous and analytical, conversant with management reporting analysis skill
- Strong initiative and willingness to learn the relationship among various aspects of the bank. Able to work under tight timeline and under pressure
- Able to work effectively as a team player
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)