Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- To ensure the bank’s interest is protected during documentation review processing but not limited to perfection of documents up to disbursement of loan
- To monitor compliance against relevant Group policy, regulations
- To ensure all staff are aware and adhere to the Group Code of Conduct, Reputation Risk Policy and Banking secrecy
- Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of conveyance laws and securities documentation
- Knowledge in related guidelines and regulations (HP/Non-HP Act, HDA, Stamping Act, Company Act, Custom for Registrable Goods)
- Proficiency in MS Applications and the Bank’s internal system(AmWins/MBS/ALS/IMPACS/IC/Mainframe etc)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)