Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
• Cross-sell and up-sell AmBank Group products and services to existing customers.
• Source for new potential customers.
• Ensure all outbound calls are attended to in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ensure sales targets/budgets are met.
• Liaise with auto Finance department and AmAssurance to complete sales.
• Liaise with other insurance companies for NCB (Auto Insurance) confirmation.
• Gather customer feedback on sales campaigns for the relevant SBUs.
• Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Head of Department.
• Minimum qualification of diploma.
• Fresh graduates are encourage to apply. Training will be provided.
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
• A positive and professional attitude, and is customer oriented.
• Able to educate the customer about the Bank's products and services, and direct them toward available resources for help.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
A shuttle bus is provided from the LRT Kelana Jaya to Tropicana.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)