Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Oversees the data management and sales management reporting from a business requirement perspective and work collaboratively with sales unit across AmBank Retail Business providing advice on sales forecast analytics, sales incentive managements and provide sales administrative support.
- Degree holder majoring in Commerce/Marketing/Economics or Mathematics
- 5 years working in Banking
- Broad knowledge of customer management process and operations
- Understanding about the market and competitors’ products
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Good communication skill
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)