Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Develop new products/services for Priority Banking and other sales channels such as:
- Structured Investment products
- Securities trading and related products
- Will writing, estate and retirement planning
- Conduct research and analyse market trends
- Prepare papers on strategy, product approval and business case for management approval
- Collaborate with product manufacturers and fulfillment team to define new product offering
- Develop product launch, manage related campaigns and rollout plan
- Lead the rollout of the new product in collaboration with business units, sales, marketing and fulfillment team
- A recognised degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ of working experience in banking environment or related field
- Excellent business writing skills and strong knowledge of commercial banking products and services
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is independent, self-motivated and resourceful
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A team player
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)