AmAssurance is a member of the AmBank Group and provides life and general insurance solutions under its distinctive brand name of quality in the Malaysian insurance industry. We, the General Insurance arm, are looking for motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our team in delivering excellence service to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make the difference by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following position.
- To oversee and manage approved projects and initiatives through to completion and delivery.
- Develop project planning documentation to ensure structured delivery of projects.
- To be the custodian of system change request (ACR) and review all submissions by the business units.
- Provide business analysis support during the project feasibility stage to determine viability of project proposals.
- To understand and work with business stakeholders to address and resolve issues.
- Possess at least a professional degree in Business related field.
- Minimum 2 years of project management or business analyst experience, preferably in insurance or financial services.
- Strong analytical and logical decision making skills.
- Able to work in fast-moving environment, self-motivated and performance driven.
- 5 days working and opportunity to grow with team and company.
- Willing to work for a minimum 18 months contract
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmAssurance Berhad (8515-D)