Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Assist in examine budget estimates and proposals for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and AmBank Group objectives
- Assist in managing all aspects of target and constraint setting for allocated business units including the Group Planning & Performance Reporting models used to set those targets
- Consolidate individual Line of Business budgets and performance
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with key stakeholders and a working knowledge of the economics, strategy and culture of each business unit
- Understand of how environmental, internal charging and strategic activity affect business unit performance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience within financial services or consulting in management accounting, strategy, financial analysis or business management
- High level of self confidence with the strength to hold an unpopular or challenging point of view
- High energy levels, possessing the drive to work in intense environments with short deadlines
- High level of learning agility with the ability to pick up new concepts and ideas quickly
- Proven track records demonstrated in financial valuation, modeling and consolidation
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)