AmInvestment Bank Group, a premier investment banking group in Malaysia with a track record of financial strength and continued growth, is aggressively embarking on a drive to build domestic and regional presence in the financial marketplace.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking highly driven and dedicated individuals to explore a world of opportunities with us.
You will be responsible for organizing roadshows, conducting seminars to promote e-Broking products and services as well as maintaining strong relationship with existing and potential clients. You will also be required to provide research analysis reports and market outlook to clients.
- A recognised degree in Finance, Marketing, Accounting or other related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in banking and capital market industry and knowledge on equity and futures analysis will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English. Able to speak fluently in Mandarin (advantage if able to write).
- Resourceful, good team player and able to work under minimal supervision
- SC Licensing Examination is a must e.g. Module 6 & 7
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmInvestment Banking Group (8515-D)