Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Monitor, track and manage the overall health of Retail Banking's identified critical business processes and build structured platforms and processes to infuse customers’ perspective into core business processes resulting in re-engineering of processes aligned to customer’s expectation.
- Identify and analyse critical Retail Banking business processes that has major impact to customer experience and business performance.
- Refine and capture all of the major aspects of the customer experience and infuse customer-centric thinking into the process mapping.
- Develop a framework to identify critical moments of truth from a customer experience point of view and map the customers’ expectations.
- Identify impacts to the customer experience and ensures that the customer experience does not “take a back seat” or degrade in the process due to new initiatives.
- Appoint Cross Functional Teams (CFTs) to review and map the main phases in customer journey from customers view point and facilitate customer expectation inputs.
- Develop governance to appoint business sponsors, process owners and facilitators to manage and improve on the Critical Business Processes.
- Develop a Process Assurance Index for each of the Critical Business Processes.
- Develop clear and appropriate implementation plans to deliver results on all customer journey mapping initiatives.
- Achieve defined targets by regularly monitor business process performance and resolving issues when needed.
- Communicate progress to all relevant stakeholders, both in written and oral forms.
- Share the team’s strategic process mapping framework and best practices for service innovation and delivery.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis of customer relationship systems; helps identify, collect, and analyze data related to the customer service process.
- Minimum general degree holder of recognized universities.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Customer Service Retail Banking environment.
- Certified/Qualified process mapping or business process re-engineering expertise is preferred.
- Competent in office desktop communication tools.
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills to build decision-making frameworks and make recommendations.
- Track record of delivering results in a high‐pressure environment with multiple work streams.
- Ability to create comprehensive plans that identify all tasks, resources and deliverables required to achieve the desired results in customer journey mapping.
- Understanding of Retail Banking’s products and processes to infuse customer perspectives.
- An excellent communicator including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills required to drive buy in and participation.
- Effective and experience presenting in person to groups.
- Ability to create and drive effective action plans across organizations.
- Experience in improving customer service and business process redesign.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank (M) Berhad (8515-D)