We strive to make a difference in your life.
Let us make you smile.
At AmBank Group, we continuously seek outstanding individuals with a strong interest in financial markets and services. Energetic individuals with a broad mix of skills and performance–driven mindset to join some of the finest minds in the financial services industry.
Together with our strategic partner, the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), we are looking at a brighter future. You can be a part of our drive to achieve even greater heights of excellence.
Come join us on our journey! Be part of a dynamic financial services group and raise the bar to achieve your highest career aspirations. Be part of AmBank Group.
We take graduates from financial/business/science disciplines such as Accounting/Finance, Economics, Investment, Islamic, and Business Admin. We look for people who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or equivalent in any discipline above
(Those with Master's degree are highly encouraged to apply)
- Graduates with maximum of one(1) year working experience with the above qualifications may also apply
- Strong leadership qualities and analytical skills
- Applicants can now apply for the September 2012 Transaction Banking AmGraduate Programme.
- The closing date is 17th August 2012
- Applications received after the closing date will be kept in view for future openings
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Are friendly, ethical, and act with integrity
- Are self-aware and learn quickly
- Embrace challenge and complexity
- Are not afraid to question the norm and create change
- Have a real passion to succeed
We have the right environment for you!
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmBank Group (8515-D)