We strive to make a difference in your life.
Let us make you smile.
At AmBank Group, we continuously seek outstanding individuals with a strong interest in financial markets and services. Energetic individuals with a broad mix of skills and performance–driven mindset to join some of the finest minds in the financial services industry.
Together with our strategic partner, the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), we are looking at a brighter future. You can be a part of our drive to achieve even greater heights of excellence.
Come join us on our journey! Be part of a dynamic financial services group and raise the bar to achieve your highest career aspirations. Be part of AmBank Group.
- Lead audit teams and assist the Audit Manager in the conduct of audits on departments or branches assigned in accordance with approved plans and schedules
- Review and assess all aspects of the business or operations and provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness, efficiency and adequacy of business process, practices and internal control systems and recommend areas for improvement
- A recognised professional qualification or degree in Accountancy or related diciplines or certification in credit reviews and processing (e.g. Certified Credit Professionals)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an audit environment (Internal or External)
- Candidates with interest in travelling are encouraged to apply
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to independently with minimum supervision
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)