Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
- Develop process design and policy for cross-technology domain release management
- Coordinate program activities and functions as a subject matter expert in IT Release Management
- Overseas the process by which the production environment is updated, upgraded and maintained
- Main liaison between application development and production for release management control
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management, IT or related field
- Candidate with ITIL and Project Management certification is preferred
- At least 8 years of working experience
- In-dept experience in application development release process and change management process
- Strong working knowledge of IT operations and supports
- Experience in using IT change and/or release management tools
- Experience in creating detailed production implementation plans
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
Group Shared Services (8515-D)