AmAssurance is a member of the AmBank Group and provides life and general insurance solutions under its distinctive brand name of quality in the Malaysian insurance industry. We, the General Insurance arm, are looking for motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our team in delivering excellence service to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
We believe our people make the difference by connecting ideas to solutions. If you share our belief, we invite you to apply for the following position.
- Provide fair and accurate settlement of all claims
- Monitor claims reserving and outstanding claims reviews as well as oversee containment of claims cost
- Process and approve claims within authority limit including verification of transactions and preparing case summaries for all classes exceeding authority for supervisor approval
- Ensure compliance with regulatory body regulations, policies and procedures
- Attend to customer requests and complains promptly
- Candidate must possess at a diploma or degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in motor claims
- High level of commitment and concern regarding the job order
- Good in customer management
- 5 day-week and opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- An excellent remunerative and benefits package awaiting successful candidate
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing
AmAssurance Berhad (8515-D)